SATO firmly believes that the most important asset of any business is its people. Careers
1. Internal Sales
· BA or bachelor’s degree in any field.
· Excellent in English both verbal and written communication skills
· Prior experience as an Internal Sales Representative or Telesales Representative is a plus.
· Work in a fast-paced goal-oriented environment.
· Strong sense of communication, listening, phone and presentation skills.
· Well experienced with MS Office, web presentation tools and CRM analytical skill is required. Using Excel to analyzed sales trend.
· Learn on the job regarding how to conduct presentation and sales in general.
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent multitasking skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Identify exiting sales opportunities and handle both inbound and outbound calls to follow up.
· Make cold calls and emails to explore sales opportunities.
· Monitoring consumables i:e label and ribbon from exiting customer in order to recall the purchasing.
· Make a quotation, submit label, and ribbon specification in order to confirm with customer.
· Regularly study accounts and identify important players.
· Collaborate with teammates i:e Sales, Sales Co-Ordinator, Production and work towards closing deals.
· Maintain a detailed database with all information on the prospects.
· Understanding customer needs
At SATO, you will be part of an inclusive, equal-opportunity workplace environment that will challenge you in positive ways, and constantly encourage and empower you to succeed.
As we embrace this new era where competition is no longer limited by geography or industry, the know-how, knowledge and experience that you can bring will provide us with necessary edge to grow and continue to be successful.
If you believe you can contribute to SATO’s success please send your resume to [email protected]